Elder Henry Elu email to Dad #4

by - March 09, 2005

I'm so glad to here from you. I'm in an area called santa elena with my 5 comp. from utah. I slowly adjusting to the english speaking here. I scared of losing spanish, but I know I must do my part in the work of the lord. We just had a baptism saturday. A little gryl. I sang her a song which everyone loved. I'm doing alot of work outs to stay away of stress that comes from differences of people, especailly with companionships. But I will survive every step of the way with the support that I have back home and in Iraq. Pops I very proud to represent you and the lord out here in belize. I know deep in my heart that this gospel is true and I can't thank you enough for the persevirance that you been to me to get my eagle to going on a mission. Remember that your son here will always be there for you, I love you and god bless, til we meet again....


Con Amor, Tu Hijo, 
Elder"Mederios"Elu

You May Also Like

0 Comments