Happy 22nd Birthday to Me!

by - December 09, 2005

It's been an interesting and fun week seeing everyone of Mika's siblings and their family for his older brother Rudy's wedding. Since it's my birthday, I usually don't expect much since I don't care. But somehow it turned out nice. Woke up this morning and Jenny made pancakes...thanks jenny for the yummy pancakes! Mika and i went to the chapel where the wedding reception will be held, to help with set up. After that Mika took me ice skating which was a ton of fun. Continue the day with more shopping and decorating. Later in the evening I received a call from my mom wishing me happy birthday. Of course thats one of the best thing to receive is a beautiful serenade from my mommy on my birthday. I love her for that. We talked for hours, while everyone else finished up with the set up. To end the evening, Tony wanted to eat out somewhere near Jenny's house, so we stopped at Del Taco for some yummy Mexican food to wash away the drama that had happened earlier today. Well you can't have the best birthdays but you can always make the best of what you got. Celebrating a birthday as you get older seems like another day of the year. Well Happy Birthday to Me! :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments