Happy 23rd Birthday Elder Henry Elu!

by - January 03, 2006

Another year in service of the Lord and you are blessed to celebrate(well in a way) your birthday on the mission field. I know you're not into the glitz and glam of Birthdays, but I want to tell you how much i love you and also how proud I am to be your sister. It's not an easy thing to be far away from family on this special day. If you look at it on a spiritual note, you have many family who passed onto the other side who is with you in celebrating your birth. Keep going strong my brother. You are a blessing to the people of Belize and I know we are blessed because of your efforts. Take care bro and have a wonderful day! i'll send you a package full of goodies for you to enjoy. Oh make sure your companions don't touch your package when it comes in. hehehe. Happy Birthday Baba!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments