Happy 23rd Birthday Mika!

by - September 22, 2006

I wanted to give a shoutout to my love, Mika on his day of birth. I waited until he left to work this morning so I could decorate the living room area. I collected any photos of him growing up so I can post it everywhere around the apartment. I made little signs saying Happy Birthday and I love you. Putting streamers and paper chains all over the ceiling and walls. I also put streamers hanging on the door, so when Mika opens it, he'll get a nice surprise. After I was done I relaxed and did other things until Mika arrived home later this evening, I stood near our little hallway and watched when he opened the door, the reaction on his face was priceless. He was extremely surprised and said a few other words that I don't want to repeat. hehehe Anyways, he was happy and excited to give me a hug for making this day a special one. I'm glad that he liked it. We hanged out for a bit at home since he worked all day. Afterwards we went to Temple Square to walk around, enjoy this nice autumn evening together and went out to eat near the house. I'm thankful for him and all that he has done for us every day. Happy Birthday Sweetie! I love you!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments