Christmas Joy!

by - December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!! What a wonderful time of year for snow, cold and winter snuggles! This Christmas was a special one for Mika and I because we are living in downtown Salt Lake alone once again. We wanted to try something different that we've done and hope to have some success with it. Shopping for each other was kind of fun since last year and the year before, we would shop for kids. So secretly shopping for each other was a bit hard since there is one car and we would got to the same place where we have to get a gift or so for one another. We made it through without a hitch. I bought Mika 2 PSP games, a gamer set holder, a few pairs of dickie pants, dress pants and shirts, under garments, candies, snacks, and jack for our car. Mika got me a candle frame holder, picture stand frame, the Wicked novel series, a light blue robe, house slippers, storage boxes, nice shirts, heated blanket and treats. The last gift I had for Mika was a little box that had little baby socks in it. Yes I found out I was expecting just 4 weeks ago. The Doctor said that everything looked good and that I would need to come back after the holidays for my next check up and ultrasound. Joy filled the room and Mika was in tears. It's been a hard run for the both of us on having children. But I try not to talk about it too much online since its really sensitive to me. I hope and pray that this little bundle of joy stays with us all the way through. We had a fun time with one another on this cold winter Christmas. One of many Christmas joy we shall spend together.

You May Also Like

0 Comments