Farewell Grandma Lucy Metez!

by - April 17, 2008

I received a  call from my mom today informing me that my Grandma Lucy passed away in Hawaii today. My heart dropped and I couldn't speak but cry while my mom comforted me. She was a woman with a firm Catholic belief of faith in Christ but mainly she was a strong woman who would do anything for her children and grand kids. Every time we would visit her, she would call us her Samoan grand babies. It would always crack me up because she was funny and had a cool sense of humor. Thank your Grandma Lucy for always showing love and care to us. I can see Dad in your smile and attitude. Now I realized where Dad gets his straight forward attitude from. You've raised a great man and I thank you for that. May God wrap his arms around you in heaven as we pray for comfort at this sad time. We love and miss you dearly. Until we meet again!
 Love you Mima!

You May Also Like

0 Comments