Another wake call for Mika

by - October 29, 2009

 


I can't believe this year has been full of horrific moments. Tonight as Mika and I were getting ready for be, Mika felt something weird in his chest and looked at me strangely. Then he told me, I think I'm having another heart attack. I told him that this isn't funny if he is joking and he said that he wasn't. So I quickly got ready alongside Mika and we rushed to the hospital. When we got the ER they kind of took there time checking him in, until he said that he had a heart attack earlier this year and that he is experiencing the same way he felt before. The nurses check his vitals and notice they weren't getting a proper reading and rush him to the MRI and found out he was having a heart attack. All I could think of is why is this happening again. Mika went into surgery and the doctors located the issue of his heart attack. The stents that was holding open his arteries collapsed. They fixed it and told him that he was lucky to come in before it could of been worst. Now we are staying in the hospital for 4 day to make sure everything inside Mika's heart and arteries are functioning properly. My faith is being tested and I'm not sure how else to handle this and everything else going on with my life. Maybe the Lord is trying to tell Mika something by all this health issues happening to him. Please God let this be the last one.

You May Also Like

0 Comments