West Side Story Movie Poster

by - June 29, 2010

For the past week the homework assignment for Photoshop CS4 class was to make a movie poster. I picked West Side Story since I've always love that play and movie since I could remember. So I went online to find photos of the movie and backgrounds that will compliment it. I was in luck and found that they did a 50 anniversary photo shoot for the movie. I took a few of those shots and picked a interesting font, put the images in the text, found a apartment New York style building for my background and added a few silhouettes and boom my poster was complete! I got an A for this project also it was on display in the main hallway in school. I'm happy about my poster and I hope to continue to grow in knowledge & skill with Photoshop.

You May Also Like

0 Comments