Mika going into Surgery

by - January 08, 2013

Times like these I really envy people with good health and who has tons of money to get whatever they like. As for me, I am trying very hard not to think negatively about my life and the life of those that I love. Mika is going into surgery to get a defibrator in his chest for his heart. The doctors said that he needs it because his heart is healing very slowly and this will help monitor it for the next 10 years. If his hearts drop in rate, this device will shock his heart to get it back into rhythm. Even though it is a peace of mind for both Mika and I, but I really am nervous for this procedure. I know Mika is scared and I've been praying so hard to the Lord that he will be with him through it all. Right now Mika is next to me sleeping, while I write this post. My anxiety is killing me and its very hard to sleep just thinking about Mika and his surgery tomorrow. Throughout the remainder of the evening, I noticed how clingy he is which is also not a normal behavior of Mika, but I knew that he was just nervous and trying to make sure that I was ok and he was embracing every moment with me. How uncomfortable he was to have to think that if this surgery went wrong, that at least he did all that he could to spend quality time with me, his wife. May God be with him as we live each moment in faith and not fear. Overall, I am thankful for my husband, Mika and everything that he has done to support us and be a loving husband to me. Lord bless and watch over Mika tonight and through his surgery tomorrow afternoon. He needs you more than ever. Good night everyone, embrace your loved one tight and never waste a moment with them. Life is too short to let it go by without letting your loved ones how much you love and care for them.

You May Also Like

0 Comments