The Day Before He goes to Surgery

by - January 08, 2013


I'm making the best of my time with my husband before he goes into surgery tomorrow. Getting a defibrillator isn't an easy operation...anything can happen during the process. But I know that the Lord will bless and watch over him as he goes through it. I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide the hands of the doctors as they operate on him. I pray that the nurses will watch and take care of the doctors needs to make sure the operation goes well for my husband. As we sit here eating some unhealthy meal before Mika's operation, I want to express my love to him and my appreciation of his willingness to strive to live each day better and happier. Thank you sweetheart for being there for me and holding strong for us every day. Enjoy your meal and time we have. I love you more than words can express. May the Lord protect you always!

You May Also Like

0 Comments