Dad's Visit back to Utah!!

by - March 31, 2015



















It's always great to have my Dad visit us from Hawaii nei. He's a traveler and wants to explore whatever is out there. Nature and site seeing is his cup of tea. Well he loves to cook and take photos, so I would say that he's an all type of adventure type of guy. Not to mention he really loves GUNS!! Yup with his military background anything to do with weapons, he's hands on deck!! No joking around, he will shot you and you don't even know you've been shot, well until you start bleeding to death. lol Anyways, my dad is in town for 2 weeks and I'm going to enjoy every moment with him. From our walks around town, taking pictures of things he wants to photograph, to making all sort of meals, hiking, driving to Scheels, Cabela's and every type of camping, hiking outdoors place.There is never a dull moment with my dear old Dad. I love to talk stories with him about anything and everything. We even like to plan future adventures around the globe. So I'm hoping and praying that it will come to pass. I would love to travel more and out of country. It's a blessing to have Dad around and I know I'm going to cry like a baby when he leave. I'm grateful that he is finding other things to do to keep his mind busy so he won't think about Mom. Miss you mommy!! But other than that our adventure beings and I'm so excited that its with my family and my Dad!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments