A Spiritual Moment in the Temple

by - August 04, 2015


I had the coolest spiritual experience today at the Temple...A small family came to do baptism work since their eldest son is going on his mission to South Korea tomorrow. A few minutes later a couple came to do family work and the wife was from South Korea and needed a female to do the baptism done for her family since she had an eye infection. So as i was working in the locker room keeping things organized, one of the sister workers came to me and shared the this story. I was so excited for them that i felt encouraged to meet with this sweet Korean sister. When she got ready to view her family work to be done, I greeted her in Korean and her face lit up light like fireworks, full of excitement and peace that someone here at the Temple knew a little bit of her native language.Truthfully I don't speak it fluently but I know just simple words. She started speaking to me in Korean and I thought I was going to die cause I didn't know what she said at first but for some miraculous reason I understood every word. I even spoke Korean to her with such ease. Once I finished helped her I sat down with amazement that i actually spoke a different language other than English. What an experience!! Thank you Lord for giving me an opportunity to serve in any way you see fit for me to do!! #feelingblessed #ispokeanotherlanguage#awesomesauce #miraculousexperience
 — at Temple Square Salt Lake City, Utah.

You May Also Like

0 Comments