Food Storage prep

by - September 28, 2015


Okay me and my wife been talking about food storage and 72 hour kits for over 3 years now and we finally took our first serious step into trying to have at least a 3 month supply for both of us!! I know this isn't much and we have much more to add to it but its a start. We went to the LDS cannery and found some good deals on basic food items. I didn't spend too much there on the church stuff and we been buying other stuff little by little at big lots and smiths. We definitely have more to get but we have to do it on a budget so that we can still survive. After our food is secure we plan on making better medical supply kits, hygiene kits, tents and sleeping gear, and cooking kits. This is just the start! My wife has been getting alot of good advice and tips from her father Stephen David Medeiros Sr. So thanks for that! But I know we still have much to get. Gotta begin somewhere!! EVERYONE please start ur own food storage and 72 hour kits. You don't have to bend ur wallet either just start where u can! Its always good to just be prepared. Love yall! My wife Jaylynn Elu beautifully displayed this!!  #lastdays #needmorewater #startsmall #uneverknow#itcansaveurlife #needagoodtent











You May Also Like

0 Comments