Temple Devotion for Temple Workers!

by - November 01, 2015



Today was one of the most powerful spiritual experience I've every witness. Working in the Salt Lake Temple has been a joy. I've seen and participated in many miraculous moments that not many would say they have ever experienced. So today I had the privilege to sing in the Temple Choir for our Spiritual devotional inside the Temple on the 4th floor. Now I tell you that not many people would tell you about the top floors in the Temple because not many knows about it or been up there. But I will share just a little bit about it. There is a tabernacle hall where many General Authorities of the church would have grand meetings for church & spiritual purposes. It's a beautiful room. Big and full of character in every design. If I had it my way, i would rather just sit there and stare at the ceiling. That's how gorgeous it is. When you're in the room, you can feel the Holy Spirit so strong that you can't help it but get teary eyed. I know I did. The devotion was beautiful and powerful. One of the 12 apostles spoke including the Temple President. Amazing testimonies from both Elder Cook & President Samuelson and their spouses. Now the biggest and most amazing part of the devotion was when I sang with the Choir. Breath taking in every way!! During practice outside of the temple we sounded okay, but when we sang today it sounded like we had voices of angels!! No joke!! We sounded like the best choir in the world!! I know for a fact that the angels from the other side was with us and helped us out. This was the best moment for me by far!! I'm totally grateful that my husband Mika and his parents joined me on this wonderful experience. Well I pray that everyone of you have a spectacular Sabbath and may you find peace & joy in your life through prayer and guidance through the Holy Spirit.

You May Also Like

0 Comments