Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #1

by - June 09, 2016

Dear... just about everyone who has messaged me so far, it has been an awesome experience for me here in the MTC my companion is named Elder Clark and he's from Bear Lake, Utah he is a pretty awesome companion and I'm happy that I am able to serve with him here in the MTC. So yes if your wondering in the MTC Thursdays are my P-Days and are the only day I'm allowed to email back so sorry for the confusion but a heads up when I'm sent to Micronesia my P-Day my change to a different day of the week according to what the Mission President wants. If you want to send me letters while I'm here in the MTC there is something called DearElder which is basically you can send me letters that I can read everyday I won't be able to respond to them until P-Dat but if you want to relay a message to me when it's not P-Day you can do that using a website called  DearElder.com and my stuff you'll need is District 38 Zone D or something like that. Anyways missionary life is quite interesting I feel as if I it is easier to feel the spirit better now that I am here. I have what we call TRC's which are either members acting as investigators or ACTUAL Investigators which feels pretty dang real. One of my TRC's is named Kainoa Reis and he actually lives here in Utah and he goes to UVU and yea by his name you could probably tell he is Poly haha but yeah he is awesome and if any of you happen to meet him he will probably make fun of me because I cried while bearing my testimony to him lol. Our other investigator is named Travis Corbin who we found to be a member pretending to be a investigator which is hilarious because we can totally see his garments haha but the point of the TRC is to practice like their are really non members. Anyways the food is on point here which is great and all my room mates call me Aladdin because "I showed them the world..." lol jkjk. But yupp its great here at the MTC I love all the support from all my family and friends and please add your emails so I can hear from you all also thank you for keeping my dad in your guys prayers it means alot and I know he will pull through until next Thursday Ofa Atu.

P.S. I drunk the orange juice and was fine okay bye fo realz.

You May Also Like

0 Comments