Baby MaLeina Pulu

by - November 01, 2016


I'm in love with this little cutie. Her amazing mommy gave birth to her with such ease. I'm grateful that the Lord send another beautiful angel into this big family. My Grand Niece name is Maleina Pulu. Her mommy has always been the sweetest young lady that always makes me smile whenever I hang out with her. I know you will be the same Maleina.
My dearest Maleina,
You are the blessing that your Mom and family has been waiting for. There are so much joy that you will bring to many. With your sweet and spicy personality that you have, it will help you make better choices in your life that may be uncertain. Stay close to your Heavenly Father as you grow up each day, that your spirit may shine bright in the dark world. Have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and in his atonement. You will see the hardness and wickedness of this life, but with that strong Faith of Jesus Christ, you will be firm in your Testimony and know what is right. Follow the examples of the Prophets, Apostles and leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It will be the greatest joy and foundation of the gospel in your life. Emulate the attributes of the Savior and it help you guide and inspire those in your family! I pray that your life will be full of joy and happiness. Take care of yourself and stay strong always.
Love you sweetie!

Aunty JayLynn

You May Also Like

0 Comments