Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #15

by - January 08, 2017

"Satan will tempt us to vice, but God will not tempt us to virtue..." C.S. Lewis 

I thought that quote was pretty dang awesome but yeah if your wondering how I'm doing... I'm doing good just continuing in the work of the Lord! But yeah this week we get to have the Assistants on our island of Yap is so it's nice having them! As for everything in our area we are really cracking down on just getting to know everyone and see who is willing and ready to accept this wonderful message into their lives but yeah that's about it! We are looking for new and different ways to approach people which is really nice! But yeah I hope to continue to improve on my missionary work so that I can be better! But I want to once again thank all yallz for the much support you all give me! I love all yallz and I hope yallz have a great day and week!

Much Love,
Elder Wolfgramm

You May Also Like

0 Comments