Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #17

by - January 30, 2017

Hey how is everyone? Just wanted to let you all know how I'm doing! Well first off things have gotten a bit interesting these last couple of weeks! Like first off I found out that I'm the District Leader for Yap... to be honest I still feel a bit inadequate but I will do my best I can for the missionaries here and I hope that I can be an instrument in God's hand to help the work on the island of Yap to grow! Also we had an emergency transfer and now I find myself in a Tripanionship! The Elders I'm with is Elder Nielsen from Pryce, Utah and Elder Marble from Tooele, Utah there both awesome Elders and I already love them haha! But yeah things here are going good I still have my area that I go to so its interesting balancing two areas while I'm staying with these Elders! But anyways this week was nice because we had our Mission President come to our island and he gave us an awesome training on repentance which I realized that we all need to do daily in our lives... But yeah also there's a new schedule that the Brethren have just put our for missionaries and I like it! It gives us a lot of agency and it is quite interesting but yup thats really all from me this week we had an awesome to going out doing missionary work and I am continuing to learn this language the best I can! It really is a lot of fun and I just love speaking it! Alright much love to you all stay safe yallz! Thank you once again for all the support and Ofa Atu!

Much Love,
Elder Wolfgramm

P.S. I'm sorry I am just not good with pictures but I'll try to have some next week!

You May Also Like

0 Comments