Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #18

by - February 05, 2017

Dear everyone!! Everything here in Yap is going good! I enjoy being with with my companions Elder Nielsen and Elder Marble they are both awesome and we are finding a lot of success in our combined of my area and theirs! We have basically a whole family getting ready for baptism on Feb. 25th! And Elder Nielsen's words "Were gonna baptize a whole village!" haha I can't wait to see how things go! But yeah also something that was awesome that happened over the past week was I went to church yesterday and I was talking to Madelina an awesome recent convert who I've come to love she is basically like another mother to me! But basically what ends up happening is that she in her own way helped to bring someone to church! And now we have an appointment to go see her who originally I had thought was very set on being a baptist but may have had a change of heart I hope to help this person to feel the love of Jesus Christ but yup the Lord works in mysterious ways I hope things can go right! Anyways I will continue to press forward you know my Mission President came to our island last week and said how "Yap is on FIRE!" so yup were gonna keep up the heat!! Anyways Ofa atu to you all!! 

Much Love, Elder Wolfgramm

P.S. Look at that multi-legged satan spawn I killed with a stick I literally hit it right on the head haha if your wondering the only poisonous things on Yap are centipedes and poison tree... Anyways see yallz next week!







You May Also Like

0 Comments