Happy 20th Birthday Nadira!

by - February 25, 2017


I usually would try my best to celebrate my nieces and nephews birthday, but when you have so many of them you sometimes have to pick and choose. lol Its not that I don't care about the other ones but its sometimes kind of hard to know them personally or to live close to them to know what they like and stuff. So today is one of those special days that not everyone in this big family would remember, but I do. Today is my niece Nadira's 20th birthday. It's one of those typical days at the Tupuola home. Everyone is doing their own thing and trying to make something special for the birthday person which for this occasion is for Dira. She's a simple young women and she's to herself most of the time. But as a hard working women, she usually tries to do her own thing or spend some quality with her siblings. Mika and I are visiting the Tupuola family and I wanted to get her something that she usually don't get, but this time I know she was thinking about going on a LDS mission. So just thinking about that made me think about what my mom would do when one of her nieces and nephews planning on going on a mission, was to put together a missionary care package or kit. Buying things that would help them on their mission would be the best gift for anyone who wants to serve. That's what I did for Nadira, I put together a Mission kit. Since I was visiting her home, I had Jayjay and Natalia to come with me to pick out a few things for Dira. We got a side satchel which would be big enough to put her missionary books, notes, scriptures and things she would need to carry for tracking. I got her Preach My Gospel booklet, mini scriptures, small photos of Jesus Christ, Temple recommend holder, journal, a water bottle that contains an emergency kit. From an outside point of view it would look like a boring birthday gift, but to me I think that it's a perfect prepared gift for spiritual and physical uses. I'm not sure if she'll go on a mission, but as long as she had something that would help her spiritual for the future thats what matters to me. I hope you like this gift dira. It's not much but its something to help you in the long run. Happy Birthday!

You May Also Like

0 Comments