The Aftermath of Hurricane Isabel

by - September 19, 2003

The storm has past and everything has been such a mess and it totally crazy! This morning, I woke up around 6:45am by Jeff's drilling on the boards near my bedroom window. Looking everywhere outside of the house and around our neighborhood, were tons of debris and junk all over the place. So my Dad and I went to look for any stores that may be open so we can get a few things or just to know whats open for any type of emergencies. We were lucky to find that Farm Fresh near us was opened. We got a few things and we came back to the house for breakfast. So far today has been a bit slow, but what do up expect when a hurricane hits your area and nothing else to do. But hey its life and its all good. I'm used to it. Later today I helped clean up our yard and a few neighbors yards of debris. Seeing how things are looking, I hope that it gets better for the next few days. We will see. As for me, I need to be strong and faithful in whats to come. It's never easy to deal with life's obstacles but I know with faith and perseverance anything is possible. Well I'll be signing off right now since I got other things to do. Talk to ya laters.

-Jay E

*My batteries are low and my wire is not working well...ugh I hope I can make it through the day!?!

You May Also Like

0 Comments