Sister Nadira Tupuola's Last Email as a Missionary #73

by - February 04, 2019

We went on a cloudy day but it was cool because the whole lake was silver!

Goodbye Reno...
Hello Everyone! 
So this is it. My last Pday before I head out. I haven't even started packing yet. I want to avoid that as much as possible lol. I am so sad to be leaving this place where I have learned and grown so much. I will forever cherish my experiences here and I will forever remember the people that I've met! But I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store for me as I start my next journey in life. I am excited to apply what I've learned into my life!! I will continue being a missionary! I am also so excited to see you all and catch up on what you are up to! 
This last week as a missionary has been AWESOME! I have enjoyed every second being out doing missionary work!! I've been trying to stay exactly obedient and not waste any second of the Lord's time!! We had a great week and taught a powerful lesson with Blakely!! SHE HAS COMMITED TO BAPTISM FOR FEB 23rd!! MIRACLLEEE! I AM SO EXCITED FOR HER!!! She is super prepared and ready!! But anyway, I gtg I still have some work to do before heading back! I love you all and will see you soon!
God is good. He lives and loves you!! 
Love Sister Tupuola! 
Lake TAHOE! 

The Water is soooo clear!! 
January National Soup Month

You May Also Like

0 Comments