Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #18

by - February 03, 2019

 Kamusta ka na sa inyong lahat?! 

 Kamusta po kayo sa inyong lahat !Whats up everyone!!! 

It's been an interesting week, but first off before I start my letter to you all, here is what I wrote to my mission president.

 04 Feb 2019

Wolfgramm, Iohani Christian

Hey President 

This week has been cool, we had the opportunity to witness a baptism for Jennifer and Ricardo last Wednesday.
Also working with Elder Gamolo has been a blessing he truly knows how to work effectively and he is such a great teacher to me and I have been learning a lot from him. Now we are just in the process of getting the ward to really help us in our efforts with getting referrals so we can have stronger ward support. It is such a miracle to see that when we change the way we do things for the better, more better results occur!
Thanks President for all that you do! 
Marami Salamat po talaga!

But yes, that's whats going on over here in the Missionary work I'm involved in. Other than that, yes there are some times I feel I am on top of the world over here, and then there are times where I am like Why did the lord want me to be here.... but The Lord always hears my silent prayers I'm telling you. He always comforts me when times I feel inadequate, I think of the scripture 


Doctrine and Covenants section 1 - 
24 Behold, am God and have spoken it; these commandmentsare of me, and were given unto my servants in their weakness, after the manner of their languagethat they might come to understanding.
25 And inasmuch as they erred it might be made known;
26 And inasmuch as they sought wisdom they might be instructed;
27 And inasmuch as they sinned they might be chastenedthat they might repent;
These scriptures give me hope that through repentance I can change my old ways each new day God gives me. Even though sometimes I just want to rest and sleep all day. hahah But the Lords work is important, and I'm so glad he understands me perfectly even when my companion and I don't always see eye to eye. When I pray to the Lord He always gives me to comfort to get along with my companion.... The Lord is putting me through a refiners fire really, its burning hot now. I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone and sometimes I get so stressed, but I have never learned so much in my life and I am definitely growing in wisdom and maturity over here..... 
PICTURE TIME LOL 



You May Also Like

0 Comments