Anzehla finding a Prom dress

by - March 28, 2019

What a pleasure it was for me that my beautiful niece Anzehla asked me to be there for her in picking out a Prom dress. I couldn't stop crying when I received her texted this week. So of course I said YES! I brought my camera to practice taking photos indoors, since this will be the first time for me. And I must say it turned out ok, but the setting were a bit off that I didn't catch the first time. Now I know how to avoid that problem next time. Anzehla looked beautiful in every dress she tried on. The first dress was one of the last dress and the final pick for her first & last Prom this year. Thank you Zehla for inviting me to be a part of this wonderful experience with you, your sisters and friends.






























You May Also Like

0 Comments