Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #26

by - May 27, 2019


Here's what happened this week! Its Awesome serving here in the Quezon city first area , Quezon city zone! 
Although its sooo hot and Humid, I can't feel it when I am focused on my purpose! 

Weekly Letter - 20 May 2019

20 May 2019

Wolfgramm, Iohani Christian

Hello President , 

This last transfer, the 5th week definitely was a learning experience. This was my first week where we for all 0s for our key indicators. And yes are in need of improvement and It's really about trying new things to get new results. That's what Ive really learned. Elder Duque are getting better, although its rough sometimes dealing with his impatience sometimes, its teaching me patience for my future wife haha. One miracle I received is just again the comfort I receive as i teach the lessons or just share my testimony, I am so happy for the Holy Ghost to always help when i am down! 
Well Thanks again for being an awesome Mission President and reading all of our letters!

You May Also Like

0 Comments