Grad photos for Mr. Wesner Huggins

by - June 13, 2019

 Okay so the story behind these photos was that this gentle men came up to me and asked if I was a professional photographer. I told him I was not and that I was here to take photos of my niece who is graduating. He then tried to look for his daughter and then came back to me as I was taking photos and asked if I could take a few photos of his daughter receiving her diploma and if I could email to him. I was shocked that he asked because I usually don't take photos of people unless I ask, but I was put on the spot. I felt bad for him because he had to leave and wanted to see her graduate. I agreed and took a few photos of her and emailed to him. At this moment I don't know if he really got these photos or if he liked it. I really don't know. But I did a kind deed tonight and I hope that I never experience being put on the spot without any notice again...I really wasn't prepare because I'm still learning this camera and the lenses I use. Well these are the end results...please excuse the edit I'm not that great at low light photography. That will be my next task to take.



















You May Also Like

0 Comments