Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #27

by - June 02, 2019


Hey Everyone, its my 6th Transfer in the Mission so far, I love it ! 

I Have 15 more months left! and time is flying , I know the Lord is helping me every step of the way, and I know he is for you to as well, Whenever you feel down, depressed, or sad, always remember Jesus Christ, He will never leave you comfortless, but will come unto you and give thee aid. (John 13-17) 
Heres how I am doing here, through my letter to the President 

Weekly Letter - 03 Jun 2019
03 Jun 2019
Wolfgramm, Iohani Christian
Dear president Koster
This past week went well, I love Elder Andres hes so funny and we get along more than well it seems. You did a great job on picking my companion haha, but other than that the work itself out here can be better. We are trying our best efforts to find through the members and just getting more people to teach in our area as well, but it's just gonna take faith and works from what I know. One thing I have been pondering about is the power of my call out here as missionaries, and how awesome it is that the Lord trusts us to be involved in his work. The miracle is being able to see that we truly are his hands, and that theres no where else in this world where you can find that! That's my miracle, continued revelation

Well, I love you President , Your awesome, keep doing what you do, we pray for you each day!

Love all of you to as well!  
Have a great day! 

You May Also Like

0 Comments