Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #29

by - July 01, 2019


Hey Everyone, 

 Man This Mission is going by fast! I don't know how Ill feel when I am about to board the plane in 14 months! I will continue to Serve with all my heart, might, mind, and strength! 
Here's the Letter I wrote to my New Mission President!  Thank you all so much for caring about my progress out here on the mission! Keep Loving Jesus Christ and God He already does too you! 

     

Wolfgramm, Iohani Christian

Hello President Welch! 

Well, I am super excited to meet you tomorrow! I know you'll do an awesome job because the Lord always makes the right choices. Any who, my companion and I get along just fine, and our area is looking good due to the baptisms coming up! I know its really not about the numbers in baptism, but I know its so cool when the people we teach sincerely want to be become members of Jesus Christ's Church, It makes me so happy. That's really all that's been going on here in Quezon City first area in the Quezon City zone! 
Any who, I love you President Welch and have Faith in all that you will do, the Philippines is a great place to stay, I've been here for 9 months now, it gets better and better each day! 
I look forward meeting you! 

You May Also Like

0 Comments