Mika was called into the Bishopric as the 2nd Counselor.

by - May 29, 2022

Family support


Pete, Mika and Jen

Pete, Mika, Me and Jen

Mika and Shane
 


Mika and his nephew little Mika

Family came out to support Mika on this spiritual day.


Today was a monumental moment for Mika. While we were at his family retreat at the cabins, our stake secretary called him to schedule a appointment to meet with the stake president. After the retreat, literally that day we got back they wanted to meet that evening. Even though we were tired from this past weekend, Mika went straight to the stake office. I however went to sleep after unpacking but got awaken from a missed called from Mika. I called back and that where I heard the news to his new important calling. This is a spiritual blessing that both Mika and myself will forever be thankful for. Even though I know it will be tough, but it will be worth it. Thank you Lord for this moment for both Mika and myself to serve the people in the Midvale 14th ward. Mika will be great, I know because he was born and have been ready to do wonderful things for God's children. Thank you to all who came to support him as he was called, sustained and blessed to be a High Priest. Much love to you all!


Mika and his brother Tony

You May Also Like

0 Comments