Villamor Family Photoshoot

by - June 25, 2022

 


My niece texted me a few weeks ago about seeing if I would be available to take her In-laws family photos and also to come to her father in law's 60th birthday party. I told her that I was working that day and I'll try to get it covered. A few days later I was able to get it off and do the photoshoot for my niece in laws. Let's just say it was a super hot day and I was trying my best to find a decent location at the park where they planed to have it at. A few back trees near the parking lot was my best option. So I did what I needed to do and got it done. Once I was done with the photos (about a week) they family was happy and so was I. This hobby can be demanding and tiring but with patience and determination, it will be well worth it.

Villamor family gallery 2022

You May Also Like

0 Comments