Thanksgiving with The Baantjer Family

by - November 24, 2022




 








What a wonderful Thanksgiving I had with my siblings, Mika and Shela's family in Ferron Utah. It's located near Price Utah or south east of Salt Lake City. In a mining town that has about 2000 residents. Very small town but there is a ton of homes with land. Shela's family has a 2 homes on a 1 1/2 acer of land. Beautiful job on what they did with their property. I love the style of one story home they have. So homey and comfortable. Shela and her mom made a delicious food that we all enjoyed. We talked for a few hours and eating more food. We got a tour around the lake near by and the school Shela went to when she was young. I really enjoyed our time with the Baanter family, especially meeting Shela's parents, her brother Seth, her sister Natalie and boyfriend nick also Shela's friend Shauna. I hope that the Lord will bless Shela and her family for their love and hospitality they have shown me and my family. Henry, you got yourself a wonderful woman in Shela and amazing In-laws.

You May Also Like

0 Comments