Day 3 of our Washington Road trip: General Conference weekend & fun board games

by - September 30, 2023

 


Before we leave tomorrow back to Utah, we had a nice and emotional family discussion. Thank you Atuaia family for hosting us and being so accommodating. You guys are the best! Until we meet again, we love you!!


We had too much fun paying scategories and taboo. We need to do a rematch guys the next time we see each other.


Its time for some games with the kids...let's gooooooo!


Went on a nice walk around the neighborhood and it was refreshing. Wanted to make sure I get my steps in before the next session starts.


Man I felt the love of the Lord in this first session of General Conference. From the first talk from Elder Bednar to the last song. I hear you Lord and I am ready to do what is needed of my to fulfill your work in this life. Here I go...no holding back now! Sorry I look all hash but hey this is all natural!?! lol


Getting cosy during conference and boy am I feeling the Holy spirit....this is my conference...Lord I am all ears!


Everyone chilling while listening to Conference


yummy cocoa rice and buttered bread this morning...here we go


Gotta love General Conference weekend...best part of the year for me.

You May Also Like

0 Comments