A chill and relaxing kind of Birthday....I loved every moment of it!

by - December 09, 2023

 


I wanted to start my birthday right by going to the Temple and give thanks to God for my life and by doing so to serve him. This totally made to start of my day awesome and peaceful.


Went to my favorite restaurant to eat some yummy stakes and it was totally worth it. Free dinner thanks to Discover Card.






Mika made my cookie brownie cake for me and sang Happy birthday as I relaxed on the coach. Best part of the evening.



I usually get a cheesecake or confetti cake made but this year I wanted to do something different and change the sam ole things I would do, besides eating at Texas roadhouse. I want my 40th year of living to be different but good and hand in hand with the Lord. No drama or evil feeling this year, just peace with and through the Lord. And so far its a great start of the new year for me.


You May Also Like

0 Comments