A Nice chill work day at the Temple before our Anniversary Trip

by - March 01, 2024

 


This is the start of our Anniversary trip and I wanted to make sure that we start this trip off with the Lord and end it off with the Lord. Fridays are usually our work day at the Jordan River Temple and I needed this day experience. Even though a grip load of things going against me, I'm thankful to have this spiritual day to help me stay calm and positive. Towards the end of our trip, Mika and I will be going to the St. George Temple to do a session since Mika wasn't able to go to the open house last October with Me, Baba and Dad. Now we get to go together and give thanks to God through service. I know I would of given up on this trip but I'm trying to slowly overcome this disappointment and make the best out of it. Please pray for me that I will enjoy this trip before more chaos happens the following week and so on.





You May Also Like

0 Comments