Elder Maikeli Wolfgramm Email: For ISRAEL HURRAH🇹🇴

by - March 10, 2024

 Malo Tau lava famili!


Update: Still here in Pea/Haateiho. New companion Elder Poteki who is from Tonga! It's kinda crazy cause I've been out a little less than 2 months, I'm already training, and president just asked me to be district leader! So busy, busy but I love the work. Definitely hard but hard is good. I've reflected so much on this talk from Stanly G. Ellis "Do we trust him? HARD IS GOOD. I absolutely love this talk. 

It has been raining hard lately. Yesterday was the first Sunday it's rained here, we almost skipped church cause my companion didn't want to walk in the rain and its a 30 min walk to the chapel. I refused to stay home and knew we had to go to church. We ended up teaching 2 people (that's the first time I've taught on a Sunday) one girl was very interested asking questions and we will be teaching her again this week! 

I like to look at it like this analogy  
Family, we may question or complain to God when we are in a storm walking throughout it. I promise there is a reason he has us walk through storms.










You May Also Like

0 Comments