#DiscoverOrigins Influenster VoxBox review

by - August 18, 2017


Since I've received this Influenster Origins voxbox, my life has been nice and refreshing for my skin. The first night I tried the eye depuffer, I had a slight irritation to my under eye. I stopped using it for just a day to rest my face and gave it another go and it did the same thing again. So I stopped using it all together. However the face moisturizer I didn't have any reaction to it so I've been using it daily. My skin has been hydrated for the first few days but then I notice it feel more dry during week 2. So for me I added a little more of the moisturizer to give me more hydration. And that work well after that minor change. The scrub is one of my favorite items from this complimentary vobbox. It's very gentle on my skin every time I've used it. The small bead in the scrub isn't hard as I thought it would be. No it gently scrub your skin and still give you that soft after feel when using a typical face scrub. A little bit of product goes a long way. So just use only a tiny squeeze and your face will lather up quickly. Overall this is an amazing product from this months voxbox. Despite the rough start with the eye cream, it's a great brand and great products. It is on the pricey end but it is worth the price. I love it and I would recommend it to everyone!!

*I got this product for free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster and Origins.




You May Also Like

0 Comments