Working in Chicago!

by - July 26, 2002

Traveling has always been my dream thing to do. So I was lucky enough to travel with a Polynesian dance company to Chicago, Illinois. Not only did I travel with them but I also work at Sea World in their Polynesian shows every other evenings. I don't like dancing any Polynesian dances cause it just remind me of back home which I wasn't that great at but did it cause I had no choice. So doing it again has a bitter sweet feeling for me. Hey it's better than nothing and I get to travel, so i shouldn't complain, right? heheh
What a fun trip with great people and awesome food. I didn't go out much since I was only there for a short time, but it was worth exploring what I can. Made a ton of new friends from this experience. I don't want to go back to Florida, but I hope to go to more different places in the near future. So cool!

You May Also Like

0 Comments