Elder Henry Elu Email to Me #2

by - September 13, 2004

Oh estâ!!, Todo Bien!!!

Hey gyrl,

I`m not mad at yall or mika and them. But I glad to hear that everything is aight with yall. I doing fine here in hondo land, I`m still with the same comp. in the same area. I did`nt get a change yet!. I pray always for strength to carry on with the work. The lanuage is coming along. Howzit wit da family ovea tea in utah?. Tell mika and his fam-bam I said hi and stuff. Yeah!, my pal here wants to know if you can send more pics, and if yall can write to me to tell him stuff or just write to me. I love hearing about my family and what their are doing, even my extended family. Cuz all in all, yall just family, so let a braddha know how yall doin up tea!. (Well I be waitin fo yo replies) So, take it easy and wait for me, I`m glad that yall goin to wait til I get back to get sealed in the temple. Much love and aloha.


      Con Amor, Su gemelo Hermano,
      Elder "baba" Elu

You May Also Like

0 Comments