Elder Henry Elu Email to Me #1

by - September 06, 2004

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!

Hey Gryl,


I´m really upset with what you did, cuz you and me are the closes one in the family. I´m mad cuz you didnt bother to tell me. If you told me, I would of been fine with your decision, cuz you counsel with me about it. But you didnt. Remember the promise you made with me, that we will be in eachothers weddings. And We will wait for the other. Remember I said, that any kids you have with whatever husband, thats all your going to have together,cuz I´m going to chop off his religion. REMEMBER!!. You know me nini, I dont play around when I make promises. But I´m really happy for you and your decision to get married in the temple, cuz I want the best for my sisters. I´m the only brother that you got. You can talk to me, cuz I dont take sides, I analyze. I´m  the counselor, psycaligist, and the bishop of the family. I´m fine with the decision. N-E-Wayz, take care of yourself. And send me your home addy if you moving to utah. If you send me a package, get the addy from mom. OH!, my frien comp. wants a another pics of mika and the group. eh!, ask mika if he remembers a terry faliono wedding, cuz he was their and wanted to hala at one of the gryls. But I love you and mika and his family, if they want to write me, feel free too. Cuz my friend want a letter,but thru my addy. Take care

Con Amor, Su Twin Braddah,
    Elder "baba" Elu

You May Also Like

0 Comments