Living in a new State as a couple!!

by - September 06, 2004

It's not an easy thing to move to another state and say it will be ok. I'm I don't really know what to think about it beside I actually want to get away from California. When you've lived your life full of fun, excitement, adventure and than all of a sudden it changes for the worst. Well what do you do? Stay and deal with it or Get up and leave. With everything around me going crazy, I believe it's that time to move. Move far away and never look back! Its part of life to make the change whether we want to or not. But honestly, I'm really happy that Mika and I are going somewhere new, unknown to the both of us. I truly pray for the Lord's help in this process. Who knows whats in Utah, but I pray that my life would be better than what I'm dealing with right now. Pray for me!

You May Also Like

0 Comments