Elder Henry Elu Email to Me #4

by - October 04, 2004

Hey gyrl,


Yeah, I`m doing fine here in hondo land, nothing much but planning for the baptisms this month. Tell mika and them I said hi and stuff. Yeah!, my friend Elder Fuamatu wanna hala at vise for a moment so here is his letter to her....


hola vise..


this is elder fuamatu from long beach california.  serving out here with your brother in law elder elu.  he showed me a photo and i remembered a time back when my cousin terry got married.  thats where i saw you guys perform for the first time.  i dont know if you remember that.  but, thats when the power went out in the chapel.  well, i just wanted to say hello.  may this not be last. Hoping to hear from a californian Angel... 

Yeah, So thats with that. Tell your ota family I said hi and stuff, if they wanna write, feel free to do so... the work is progressing. Faith and Fasting is what keeping me going on. I hope all is well with you and kohl. Yeah yo husband told me where you worked. tell ma braddha k-den. Well I lafa u berry mach. til we meat agan.


Con amor, su gemelo hermano, 
Elder "baba" Elu

You May Also Like

0 Comments