Dad sent me a letter from Kuwait, Iraq!

by - February 28, 2005



I'm a happy girl right now...my daddy sent me a letter all the way from Iraq. He even drew this picture. Thanks Dad I love it. My heart is always filled with joy whenever I receive a letter from my loved ones. Dad is doing good and just training more before they head over to Bagdad City. Now this gets me a bit worried about him, especially his safety. But I know the Lord will watch over him. I love that he tells me how much he misses me and how blessed he is to have me as a daughter. Now that is the best thing any girl would love to hear from her Dad. Thanks Dad for your service in protecting our freedom and country. I love you very much and I'll keep my promise to hold the family in prayer and love.Take care dad and thanks so much for your letter. I hope to hear from you soon!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments