Elder Henry Elu Email to Dad #5

by - April 06, 2005

Hey Pops,

Well all is good here. I'm getting along slowly but surely. I need to be more patient and loving at all times. We are striving to find more souls but it get hard, but I'm glad that the support I get is great...even close to the guidence of the prophet. I hope everything is going well with you. I glad each time that i get a email from you. But I hope you can help mom achieve the glory and blessing of going to the temple. Even to the point of getting a sealing with the rest of us, meaning with you pops. I scared of the time we live in, cuz the second coming is approaching and i want my family to be prepared for it and sealed. Its a joy to teach about being sealed for eternity, but sadden cuz my family is'nt. I will want to work with that when we get back aight!!!I love you pops and take care....



Con Amor, Tu Hijo, 
Elder"Mederios"Elu

You May Also Like

0 Comments