A start of a new bond with my little Princess Jayjay!

by - June 30, 2005


Jennifer Iulia Tupuola was born on Jun 30, 2005 in Orem, Utah. She's the daughter of Pete and Jennifer Tupuola. #6 out of 6 kids. This cute little girl didn't know the impact she will have on me. Helping her mommy out with her and her siblings, I've grew a new love and respect for their parents and how much they love their children especially you, Jennifer. Your name is very special because you're named after your mother and your dad's sister. What a blessing it is to be named by wonderful women in your life. It's kind of a cute story how you also got the nick name Jj. Your mom always wanted to call one of her kids Jj and when you were born, she started calling you Jj, thats how it all began. 
Now my little Jj, being there for you and seeing your little face makes me feel like another Mom to you. Putting you to sleep while listening to Enya and classical music brings joy to me since I love that type of music when I relax. You have a distinct ear for good classical music. heheheh :) Honestly I can't even begin to express what love I've developed for you, my sweet little princess. I pray that as you grow older that we can become the best of friends. 
Jj be a girl who loves others for who they are. Learn to be compassionate and understanding to those who needs your help or for those who dislikes you. Emulate the attributes of Jesus Christ, be kind, forgiving, loving, charitable, humble, meek and serve everyone. Share your light and talents with everyone. Stay close to the Lord as he will always be there for you. Study hard in school and in the gospel, that you may always be knowledgeable and mindful as you will teach and preach the gospel one day and bless the lives of many. Don't doubt yourself when you know whats right. Pray always and read your scriptures daily to be ready to do what the Lord has instore for you. I love you sweetie and may the Lord bless you every moment of your life.

Love you Jj!

<3 Aunty JayLynn




You May Also Like

0 Comments