Letter from Jeri

by - July 31, 2005

I love it when my family writes to me and telling whats been happening in their lives. Today I got a letter from my sweet little sister Jerica. It made my day and I couldn't stop smiling. So Jeri told me about Hi5 and how she likes it better than MySpace. Well I usually don't care for online stuff but if it tickles your fancy than by all means go for it! She's half way through the 6th Harry Potter Books called Half Blood Prince. I know that she's so into those books. I haven't read it and I don't plan on too. heheheh. As always things has been boring and annoying for her. Nothing new on that. She really wanted to come and visit but my mom would always change her mind. Plus every time one of us comes to visit family in the mainland, my so called aunty Leo would want us to take some stuff for her kids and nothing else. Thats a bunch of bull$#!% to me. I hate it when family does that! Ugh thats annoying! So she went on about how mom is been acting weird and yelling at her when Nita is not around to comfort her or back her up. i can see the strain its putting on Jeri at her age. Mom has bee going through a lot lately and its worrying me a lot. With all this chemo or body and skin treatments at the hospital, its been hurting my mom in a way she's not recognizing it. Also with all the stress from her family. I think I would go insane or act bipolar. My poor Mommy and my baby sister. So much crap going on! Lord please be with them and keep them safe and sane!!  It seems like she's having a horrible summer and can't wait to go back to school to have some realness in her boring life. I know she wants to go to school up here in the mainland to get a way from all the drama and go visit on her breaks. Just hang in there sis, you got a few years till you are done with High school. A new life will come sooner than you think. I miss her very much and wish that I could be there for her and comfort her. I'm glad that she still feels comforted to talk to me or write to me and vent. I guess I'm the good listener in this family. heheh. Love you little sis and I'll write to you soon. I have faith that all will be ok. Luv u!

You May Also Like

0 Comments