Jerica's Junior Prom

by - April 01, 2006

I've always wanted to help get my little sister ready for prom. Thank goodness that I'm here back home in Hawaii visiting so this is my chance to see it happen. Jerica and i went to Kaneohe Mall to find a few things that will help her look beautiful for Prom. She got her dress, shoes and I bought her jewelry and makeup. Honestly i love to play dress up and makeup but I wasn't that great at it. But my baby sister wanted me to help her out. So i did and it turned out amazing. Yes i gave myself a pat on the back. hehehe. I wish I had a better camera but my cheap camera did ok. Its better than nothing. Off she went to the the Laie Temple to take photos with her date and friends. It brought so much memories of my High School Prom. Let's just say that I'm glad to be a part of this moment with her and my family.

You May Also Like

0 Comments