Elder Henry Elu Homecoming

by - April 23, 2006


A beautiful day for a homecoming for my brother Elder Henry Elu. Many family and friends came to my home ward in Kahuku to be a part of my brothers Homecoming services. The night before we got many thing ready for his eating, since there is usually a big food celebration for the returnee. My Dad, my brother Henry and my husband Mika helped out the BarB-Q. Other family member brought sides and Dessert. It was fun to see many old friends and family at church and at my grandma's house. Catching up and talking stories brought so much joy for me and for my family. I introduced my husband to my guy cousins which was a bit intimidating for him, but they were cool with him. I'm thankful and grateful to everyone who came out to support my brother and my family on this wonderful moment.
To my brother Henry,
I just want to tell how much I'm so proud of you and everything you been through on your mission to serve the Lord but to the people of Honduras/Belize. They needed you and you were there at that specific moment to help them come unto the Lord and find peace in their lives. I know it wasn't easy but you tough it out and did your best to serve with diligence and heart. Bro, whatever your life may bring, i hope you continue to stay close to the Lord and be humble in all things. Don't let your anger get the best of you. Strengthen your Priesthood and Testimony of Jesus Christ daily. I know you will always be a light and a comfort to those who are around you. I love you bro and I'm happy to be your little sister. Thank you for your honorable service.

Love ya,
Nini

You May Also Like

0 Comments