Spiritual studying

by - December 30, 2012

Once in a while I would get into my spiritual studies and go head on with it. I've learn so many things that I didn't know or didn't pay close attention to. So being an adult and trying to better my understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ, I notice that there are so much to learn. This may take a whole life time to study every book or teachings. But I also learned that you don't have to know everything, but study what you can and let the Holy Spirit guide you in opening your understanding. It may seem impossible and it can be but as we learn little by little, we will be amazed on the knowledge we gain from doing that. I hope to understand what the Lord would have me know and use it for good to help anyone who may not understand the doctrines. If we want to know or learn something, it takes dedicated studying and determination to get to where we want to be. I know I'm slowly taking that road and I pray for Spiritual guidance every step of the way. Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to  study now and learn from prophet and apostles of Old & Modern. God is Good.

You May Also Like

0 Comments