Aieleo Henry Elu graduation from University of Utah

by - May 02, 2014



It's so surreal that this day finally came after many trails and hard work. My twin brother is finally graduating from the University of Utah and we couldn't be more happier. But it's a bitter sweet moment for us. My mom isn't here with us but in heaven. She has sacrificed so much to help my brother go to college in Fresno, California and here in Utah. I know she was proud of my brother in accomplish this great task and successfully beating the odds. With the support of my Dad, my brother was very lucky to have parents who worked so hard for his higher education. My Dad did everything he could to make sure that my mom wouldn't worry to much for my brother and his educational task, but to continue to support him spiritually and mentally in every way possible. To be honest with you, my parents are awesome!! Never ending love and support, no matter if they are struggling, they would always find a way to provide for us. My mom, however never gave up on us one bit. Before my Dad Stephen came into our lives, my mom raised us by herself. Not even her family were very supportive of her. But she pressed forward with all her might, mind and strength. I give it up to her and the many jobs she had to take in order to take care of us and our grand parents. Now my brother has accomplished what she had always wanted from her kids, to have a better education than she did. It happened. My brother is proof that a single parent can raise good kids that can make it in life with love, sacrifice and hard work. Thank you Mom for being the best supporter and care giver our family has ever known. You've made many things possible for our little family. We love you and miss you dearly. Thank you Dad for supporting Mom and us even though we aren't your biological kids. We love you and forever grateful for all you've done. My family is everything to me, regardless of our flaws, I love them with all my heart. I will always be there for them just as they are there for me. This is a great day to remember for our family. And I pray that my Mom's spirit be with us on this special occasion. In remembrance of you mom, Henry agreed to wear his Tahitian pearl you bought him on his 18th birthday. Love you Mommy!! Congrats to my brother Henry! We are so proud of you bro. Now make sure to find a good paying job now!?! lol #familiesareforever #familysupport #proudmoment

























You May Also Like

0 Comments