Carlucci's Bakery

by - January 20, 2015


I stumbled at this bakery by a mere chance in Salt Lake City. Trying to find places to take photos, I came across this bakery on the corner of 300 west and 300 south. It's a cute and simple bakery with the fresh aroma of baking goods and bread. This is a smaller size bakery but it has so much to offer. The menus are full of goodies that its hard to pick one. I decided to try the cannoli and it was delicious. My new favorite snack to get from Carlucci's. They have fruit tarts, breads, puddings, cookies and many other treats. So if you're in the Downtown area near Pioneer park, stop by Carlucci's and grab a nice refreshing snack and drink. I highly recommend it.

Carlucci's Bakery
Address314 W Broadway # 1, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Hours:
Thursday  7:30AM–5:30PM
Friday  7:30AM–5:30PM
Saturday  7:30AM–5:30PM
Sunday Closed
Monday  7:30AM–5:30PM
Tuesday  7:30AM–5:30PM
Wednesday  7:30AM–5:30PM

You May Also Like

0 Comments